So a new year is upon us.... 2012, wow... I can remember when 2000 seemed far in the future... A question we all hear every year at this time is "What is your new years resolution ?" I've never taken it too seriously, and by February I've forgotten all about it... If your having trouble coming up with some resolutions , here is a list that might help...
1) Get my life Organized
2) Check my work e-mail account at least once this year
3) start working out on a regular basis
4) Start washing my hands after I use the restroom.
5) loose weight
6) Keep it to myself that I have trouble with authority when I'm being interviewed.
7) Quit Smoking
8) Spend less than $1825 for coffee at Starbucks this year.
9) Enjoy Life More and stop sweating the little stuff
10) Switch my username to “password” and my password to “username” to make it a lot harder for hackers to figure out
11) Quit Drinking alcohol and drink a lot more water
12) Start a blog about how I would write more often if I had something important to write. Only make one blog entry and leave it published for years
13) Get Out of Debt
14) Figure out why I need a mobil phone for $1,152 a year
15) Get rid of stuff you don’t use.
16) once and for all, figure out how many licks it does take to get to the center of a tootsie roll...
17) Stop joking in public restrooms by asking the guy at the next urinal: "This is the best part about being gay."
18) Join Digital Desire so I can see more pics :)
Have a great year guys... Love and Peace...